Sync Settings - Campaigns to CRM
- Push campaigns reports to Zoho CRM
- Push member status as field in Zoho CRM
- Push Subscriber score to Zoho CRM
Configure your sync settings to keep all of your campaigns and subscribers updated across both applications. With options to push campaigns to CRM and update your subscribers and campaign member status, you'll be able to better execute your campaigns and manage your contacts.
To configure your sync settings:
- Log in to Zoho Campaigns.
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Subscribers and select Sync Services.
- Under Zoho CRM, select Active Syncs.
- Go to Campaigns to CRM Settings and click View Details.
- In the Push Campaigns reports to Zoho CRM section, you may do the following:
- Create Campaign in Zoho CRM - Enable this option to push email campaigns created in Zoho Campaigns to the Campaigns module of Zoho CRM.
- Update Campaign Member Status in Zoho CRM - Enable this option to update the status of campaign members, such as opens, clicks, and bounces in the contact's campaign related list of Zoho CRM.
- Update Opt-out Contacts – Enable this option to update the opt-out in Zoho CRM for those contacts which were unsubscribed from Zoho Campaigns.
- Push Member Status as Fields in Zoho CRM - Enable this to push the status (opens, clicks, bounces) of the most recent five campaigns to a custom multi-line field of Contact or Lead's details page. (Fields selected under Push Member Status will get updated with the email campaigns report and will overwrite the preexisting data.) Member status can be pushed to a Number field of Zoho CRM. Learn how to create a custom field in CRM.
- Push Subscriber score to Zoho CRM - Enable this to push the subscriber scoring to a field of Contact or Lead in CRM.
- Before pushing your campaign status to CRM, make sure you have created a multi-line field exclusive for Campaigns status in Contacts or Leads module. Learn how to create a custom field in Zoho CRM.
- Later, you can create a custom view in your Zoho CRM account to filter leads/contacts based on campaign status.
How do I update unsubscribed subscribers in Zoho Campaigns as opt-out records in Zoho CRM?
To update unsubscribed contacts go to Campaigns to CRM Settings and select Update Opt-out.This will update the opt-out in Zoho CRM for those subscribers which were unsubscribed from Zoho Campaigns. (Only for records synced with Zoho CRM)