Integrate your Zoho Campaigns account with Zoho Forms. This is an in-house integration and does not require a separate sign in to Zoho Forms. With this integration, you can access the forms created in Zoho Forms and reach out to your users by creating form-based email campaigns.
Use our customized templates designed for sending form-based campaigns and personalizes them with form-based merge tags. Before you create an email campaign, let us take a look at how to integrate with Zoho Forms.
To connect your Zoho Forms account:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Settings and select Integrations.
- Hover on Zoho Forms and click Connect. You can now access your forms in Zoho Campaigns.
To create a form-based campaign:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Campaigns and select Advanced Campaigns.
- Click Create Campaign in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the Zoho Forms category and click Create New.
- Fill out the following information on the Basic Info page:
- Sender Details
- Subject Line
- Click Next.
- In the Content page, there are built-in templates to send forms to your customers. You can customize the templates to match your needs.
- To view the form name and form link in your email, select the associated merge tags. (For example, $[ZF:FORMURL]$ is the merge tag for Form Link).
- Click the Save & Proceed button.
- Select a Campaign theme that matches your template design, then select the list of contacts to send the Zoho Form Campaign.
Once, the email campaign is sent for review and gets approved, you can send your Zoho Form campaign.
You can view the form entrants' data in the All Entries section of sent form from your Zoho Forms account.
- The form-related Merge Tags are on the right side of Template Editor.
- If merge tags are not added in form templates, the content will have a call-to-action button that will redirect to the form.
- The content page will be pre-loaded with one of our form templates. However, you can select a regular template as an alternative.