Zoho Campaigns integrates with Eventbrite and enables you to send an invitation for your event. With this integration, you can promote your event and increase your ticket sales. Eventbrite users can integrate their account with Zoho Campaigns and can add their events to your email campaigns.
Before you create an event based campaign, it is important to connect your Zoho Campaigns account with Eventbrite.
To connect your Eventbrite account:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Settings and select Integrations.
- Hover on Eventbrite and click Connect.
- Enter your Eventbrite credentials. A pop-up will appear to request access to information and to authorize your account.
- Click Allow.
As soon as you connect Eventbrite and Zoho Campaigns, you can easily select any of your events to be added to your campaigns. Once the authorization of account is complete, you can proceed with creating an event-based campaign.
To create an Eventbrite campaign:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Campaigns and select Advanced Campaigns.
- Click Create Campaign in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the Eventbrite category and click Create New.
- Fill out the following information on the Basic Info page:
- Sender Details
- Subject Line
- Select one of our specially designed Eventbrite templates for sending an invite to your mailing list.
- Select a mailing list or segment to receive your campaign, then click Proceed.
The Eventbrite campaign will be sent for review. Once the review is complete, you'll be able to send the campaign.
Once your campaign is sent, you can view the Eventbrite results in the Report Summary. The Campaign report shows the number of Eventbrite invites delivered, bounces, and unsent.