This is the easiest way to engage your followers on social media. All you need to do is talk about your brand on your social media pages by posting links, images, and status updates.
Likes, retweets, views, and comments allow you to gauge subscriber engagement with your post campaigns.
To create a post campaign,
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Campaigns and select Social Campaigns.
- Click Create New and select Post Campaigns.
- Add the following details:
- Name - Name your campaign for internal use.
- Status/Tweets - This is where you enter the text content of your campaign.
- Images - Compared to text statuses or links, images are the most engaging posts. Supported image formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .bmp. The maximum image file size is 1MB (~1024x1024 px).
- Links - Copy and paste a link, and your campaign will automatically generate a link preview with a headline and blurb. This preview can be removed if you wish.
- Select the social media pages, where you want to publish your campaign. Click Schedule or Post Now to publish the campaign.
See how your post campaign performed on social media and track likes, comments, shares, retweets to your posts. You can analyse the response to fine-tune future campaigns.
Tips for your post campaign
- Your posts should be thought-provoking, insightful, and relevant.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Never let a direct and meaningful response go unanswered. Have conversations with your followers.
- While posting a status, use hashtags to monitor activity on the topic.
- Avoid using shortened URL in Facebook posts. Full-length URLs have an engagement rate three times higher than shortened URLs.
- When tweeting, however, always use shortened URLs and let users know exactly where they are going when they click your link.
- According to a TrackMaven study, posts published after work hours and have shown a 11% increase in engagement, and posts on Sundays get 25% more.