Video Merge Tags (Linking YouTube and Vimeo to Zoho Campaigns)
How Can I...up
At Zoho Campaigns, you can link your favorite videos from YouTube and Vimeo.com in the form of thumbnail image in your email campaigns. This linking is enhanced by media based merge tags which provide a simple way to add videos in your email campaign.
A video based email campaign is a two-step process of creating video media tags and then the usual procedure to create an email campaign. Let us take a walk through on how to create a video based email campaign.
To add YouTube or Vimeo video in your email campaign, you need to create Media Tags for the video which is then followed by the email campaign creation.
To create video tags,
- Go to Settings module --> click Merge Tags.
- In Merge Tags page, click the Video Tags subtab.
- In Video Tags page, click the Add New VideoTag button.
- This will prompt you to a page to add the video related details.
- Name: Give a name to your video
- Choose the source of Video
- Video Link: Enter the video URL
- Click the Proceedbutton to confirm.
- This is followed by a thumbnail image of video preview, click Save to proceed.
Your Video Tag is created to be added in your email campaign.
- In Mail Merge Tags section, select Video Tags.
- Click on the tag you want.
- Copy and paste the tag in your content.
- Click Save& Close.