Autoresponders are the highly exercised tools in the world of marketing automation, and are widely used in sending messages of all kinds -- from welcoming a new subscriber with a gift card to wishing a customer on his birthday. These messages bring customers closer to your business and you can, ultimately, enjoy a longer relationship with your beloved customers.
It is a tool that triggers messages based on a visitor’s activity on your Web site. It sends relevant e-mails to the visitors and the best part of using this tool is that once the e-mails are set to work, the whole process gets completely automated.
There are 5 types of Autoresponders
- Sign-up based Autoresponder – Sent to those subscribers who joined your list by signing up using a form.
- Date based Autoresponder – Sent to the recipients based upon a specific date which can be a birthday, anniversary or a specific day such as renewal of a subscription.
- Closed Group based Autoresponder – Sent to a mailing list with a fixed number of recipients and used widely in product or event promotion.
- Calendar based Promotions - An automated email marketing plan to promote your product/services for Calendar-Based events such as Christmas
- Email-action based Autoresponder - Sent to those subscribers based on email opens/clicks.
Understanding Autoresponders made easy using case studies which explains the different types of autoresponders with a practical approach along with the applications of each type.
Create Sign-up based Autoresponder using our user-friendly interface that can make anyone to start an Autoresponder without any support of a programmer.
Create Date-field based Autoresponder using our user-friendly interface and send automated emails based on date-fields..
Create Closed Group Autoresponder and send a series of automated emails to a fixed list of recipients.
Create Calendar based Promotions to promote your products/services during the seasonal events such as Christmas, Thanksgiving Day.
Create Email-action based Autoresponder to send emails to subscribers based on email opens and clicks.
Check what else you can do with your Autoresponders. Clone, Pause, Disable and many more...