Zoho Campaigns Plugin for WordPress
Zoho Campaigns plugin for WordPress allows your blog visitors to subscribe to your mailing list. All you need is to create a mailing list based sign-up form which can be embed in your website/blog using a short code.
How to install the Zoho Campaigns Plugin in WordPress?
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Zoho Campaigns plugin for WordPress
- Click the Install now button to activate the plugin
- Now, activate the plugin
Once you install the Zoho Campaigns plugin on WordPress, you need to integrate your Zoho Campaigns account with WordPress using an authentication token called API key.
To integrate your Zoho Campaigns account, follow the steps below:
- Go to Zoho Campaigns Plugin > API Settings
- Enter the following information
- Email Address – Your email address used in Zoho Campaigns account
- API Key – An authentication code unique to your Zoho Campaigns account
- Click the Integrate button to proceed
Now, you have integrated your Zoho Campaigns account with WordPress. You can proceed to create sign-up forms and embed them in your blogsite.
You can choose any of the pre-designed sign-up forms you've created in Zoho Campaigns or design a new sign-up form for capturing basic information.
- Create sign-up form from scratch
- Add and Edit form fields, change background colors, font style, etc.
- Display of pre-designed sign-up forms from Zoho Campaigns
- Availability of different formats such as Form Embed Code, Button Code, and Quick Form
How to create a sign-up form in WordPress?
There are two ways to create sign-up forms for your WordPress. You can either make use of existing sign-up forms from your Zoho Campaigns account or create sign-up forms in your Zoho Campaigns plugin for WordPress.
To create a new sign-up form, follow the steps below:
- Go to Zoho Campaigns Plugin > Forms
- Choose a mailing list to which, you want the visitors to subscribe
- Click the Create Sign-up Form button
- Under create a form (present on RHS), click the Create button to create your own customized sign-up form.
This will take you to the sign-up form page, where you can customize the form and edit fields, form, text label, etc.
How to customize sign-up forms?
Once you click the create button, you’ll land in the sign-up form customization page where you edit fields, form, text label, etc.
Here you can do the following:
- Select the checkbox if you want a field to be reflected in your form
- Edit the field text for a particular field
- Rearrange the order of fields in sign-up form using drag and drop icon
- Edit form title and button text
Form - You can customize the header color, form color, border color and form width.
Title - You can customize the font style, font size and font color.
Label - You can customize the font style, font size and font color.
Text Field- You can customize the font style, font size, font color and background color.
Button - You can customize the font style, font size, font color and background color.
Alternately, you can navigate through the forms available in your Zoho Campaigns account and select from already existing pre-designed sign-up forms.
How to customize the message for sign-up form responses?
When Subscription is successful
You can draft a header and content for the message that your subscription was successful.
When subscription is incorrect/unsuccessful
You can customize the title and message content on why the subscription was unsuccessful.
- This form is exclusive to this WordPress plugin and will not be available for use in Zoho Campaigns.
How to embed sign-up forms in website or blog post?
You can embed the form by copying the shortcode (for e.g. `[zc4wp_sa3]`) and pasting it in your website or blog posts.
To view the shortcode, follow the steps below:
- Go to Forms --> Sign-up Form Repository.
- In Sign-up Form Repository Page, go to mailing list.
- Copy the short code relevant to sign-up form.
- Embed the code in your website/blog.