Purchasing images from Bigstock for Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns’ integration with Bigstock lets you search and buy images from Bigstock; an online royalty free, international microstock photography website that sells images via a credit-based system. The images are available at a price of $5 each.
IMPORTANT: Only Account Adminstrator can purchase the images.
The process of buying an image from Bigstock and importing it to your Campaigns’ Library is simple and can be accomplished in these 6 easy steps :
- Log in to Zoho Campaigns. From your Home Page navigate to Library.
- In Library, select Stock Images.
- Now you can:
- Search for an Image of your choice
- Take a look at the results from the most popular Categories or
- View images people in your organization account have marked as Favourites.
- Select the image you wish to purchase.Click PREVIEW.
- As mentioned earlier, only Account Admins can purchase the image. If you are not the Account Admin, you may "favourite" the image. The Account Admin can later purchase the image for use.
- If you are the account admin, please read the Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully. Select the CHECK box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Purchase to buy the Image. Free/Pay-as-you-use users should enter credit card details to buy the image. Subscription users can purchase it directly.The Image will be imported to your Library.