Integration with Zoho Survey
Zoho Campaigns integrates with Zoho Survey to send your survey to the subscribers via email campaign. This is an in-house integration and does not require a separate sign into Zoho Survey account. Thus, you can create a survey, send it via campaign, share on social media and finally view the reports, all under a single roof. Now, you can create a user-feedback form, customer satisfaction survey, opinion poll or a questionnaire.
Create Zoho Survey Campaign
Once you connect Zoho Campaigns to Zoho Survey, you can select the surveys to be added to your email campaign.
To create Zoho Survey Campaign
- Go to the Emailcampaigns tab and click Advanced Campaigns on the right side.
- Select Zoho Survey Campaign.
- In the Basic Details page, enter the required details such as survey name, subject, etc. and select the survey from the drop (list)-down menu.
- Select the listed survey from drop-down menu and click Create Content button to proceed.
- In the Content page, you’ve an in-built template to send survey to your customers. You can customize the template as per your convenience.
- To view the survey name& link in your email, Copy the Merge tags associated for Survey name and Survey link and paste in the template(For e.g. “$[ZS:SURVEYNAME]$ “ is the merge tag for Survey Name ).
- Save the template by clicking the Save & Close button.
- Select a Campaign theme which matches your template design and also select the list of contacts to send the Zoho Survey Campaign.
- Now, the campaign will be sent for review.
- Once your campaign is approved, you can send your Zoho Survey campaign.
- You can find the survey related Merge Tags to the right side of the Template Editor.
- In the case of Merge tags not being added to your designed template, it’ll show the Take Survey which will be redirected to the survey page.
- The content page will be pre-loaded with one of our survey templates. However, you can choose from survey templates or designed template. You can also make use of our regular templates designed for emails.
Zoho Survey Reports
Once your campaign is sent, you can view the survey results in the Report Summary. Apart from our Campaign reports where we show the number of surveys delivered, opened and clicked, we also show Survey Reports, which highlights the following:
• Number of subscribers who have completed/started/not started the survey.
You can also view the list of contacts and their related activities under reports section of Zoho Survey account. Here, you can also view the built-in reports, charts and create filter for in-depth analysis.