- Can I use an email list, which I rent or purchased recently?
- I have my own email list as a file, how do I import it into my Zoho Campaigns Account?
- I have my contacts list in my email client like Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird, how do I use it in my Zoho Campaigns Account?
- I don't have a email list. How do I build a new one?
- How do I add a subscription form to my website?
- What does an awaiting contact mean?
- When will an awaiting contact turn active?
- How can I search for an email address across all of my email lists?
- I already have a invalid/suppression contact list, how do I use it in Zoho Campaigns?
- I have multiple email lists in my account, is it possible to use a separate signup form for each?
- How do I create and use segments?
- Can I create custom fields?
- Can I add validation and required fields to my signup form?
- Can I merge two or more email lists?
- How do subscribers unsubscribe?
- How do I keep track if of unsubscribes?
- How can I reduce my unsubscribe rate?
- Am I allowed to move an unsubscribed contact back to subscribe status?
- How do I increase my subscription rate?
- Will I receive bounce emails for email addresses, which recently got invalid?
- How do I know if there are any bounces received from my campaign?
- What does a Do Not Mail contact mean?
- Why are some of my contacts moved to DO NOT MAIL status once unsubscribed from my list?
Zoho CRM Sync
- What are the modules in Zoho CRM I can sync my contacts from?
- How many contacts can I sync from my Zoho CRM account?
- Can I sync contacts from my colleague's email address?
- How many active syncs can I create in a day?
- How many contacts can my organization overall sync per day?
No, you can use only permission-based email lists in Zoho Campaigns.
Zoho Campaigns supports CSV, XLS and XLSX format. Browse to where the file is on your computer and start importing, our import wizard will guide you to do the rest.
I have my contacts list in my email client like Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird, how do I use it in my Zoho Campaigns Account?
Export your contacts folder or address book to a text file and import it in Zoho Campaigns.
Create a new one in Zoho Campaigns. Embed its signup form in your website. Your website visitors can opt-in to your mailing list and their addresses are automatically added into your email list. Trade shows, conferences, business meets, etc., anytime you meet your customers, invite them to join your list.
Copy the URL of your email list signup form we provide in the signup form page and use it as the source of an iframe which you embedded on your website or copy the code of a signup button or form and embed on your website.
Subscribers who opt-in for your email list through the signup form, but are yet to confirm subscription is an awaiting contact.
We send a confirmation link to the email address provided for double opt-in confirmation. Clicking the confirmation link will turn the contact active.
We provide an option to search contacts across all your lists, so you can easily filter out the needed contacts for further action.
You can directly import these contacts to the Do Not Mail list.
Yes, Zoho Campaigns provides you with a signup form for each list you create (provided the lists allows subscription through your signup form or the subscribe link in your email footer) . You can also customize your signup form to match your website theme.
Zoho Campaigns allows you to segment your mailing list based on predefined or custom fields like country, gender, age, etc. You can combine multiple conditions to create segments.
Yes, you can create your own custom fields to fit your business needs. You can choose these fields in your list segments and also to display them in your signup form.
Yes, you can choose the mandatory fields for your signup form. In our signup form customization UI, choose the fields you wish to make mandatory. Zoho Campaigns will automatically do the required validation in your signup form.
Yes, you can merge multiple lists to an existing list or create a new list from the merged ones.
We strictly ensure all your emails include an unsubscribe link in the footer. Your subscribers can safely unsubscribe from your list in just one-click.
Zoho Campaigns provides a separate report for unsubscribes in each campaign you sent. You can also see the list of unsubscribed contacts across your list through our predefined filters.
Primary reason could be that you are not sending the right information to your audience. For example, you may be sending discount coupons or other offers to subscribers who already purchased your product, but they might actually be interested in receiving “how-to” newsletters or product upgrade information. The other reason may be, sending your newsletter more frequently. If you are emailing more than once every 10-15 days, you can think of reducing your frequency depending on your business needs.
No, Zoho Campaigns doesn't allow adding unsubscribed contacts back to the list. The only way left is, your contact subscribing back to your lists through an opt-in confirmation.
Zoho Campaigns provides you with a signup form for each public list. You can embed this form on your website to for new subscribers to signup. You can also customize this signup form according to your needs.
No, Zoho Campaigns will receive all the bounces on behalf of your organization. We’ll automatically remove those email addresses from your email list. We flag them separately to protect you from sending any future campaign to those addresses.
We provide a separate report for bounces to each campaign you sent. You can also see the list of bounced contacts across your list through our predefined filters.
Contacts who mark your email Spam or unsubscribe from your mailers are Do Not Mail contacts. Zoho Campaigns provides an additional link to block themselves in the unsubscribe page.
Since the imported contacts are not double opt-in contacts, Zoho Campaigns will immediately move them to DO NOT MAIL list, if they unsubscribe.
Zoho CRM Sync
You can sync contacts from the Contacts and Leads module. You can also sync contacts from respective custom views.
The number of contacts you can sync from Zoho CRM depends on the plan you're subscribed to in Zoho Campaigns.
Yes, you can sync contacts from your colleague's email address. While configuring your sync, you'll have to enter your colleague's Zoho CRM email address and the associated ZSC key.
You can create 5 active syncs per day.
On an organizational level, a total of 10 active syncs can be created per day.