Zoho Campaigns provides APIs (Application Programming Interface) to access data to and from other Zoho applications such as Zoho CRM and third-party applications including accounting, ERP, ecommerce, and self-service portal software. With our APIs, you can export data in XML or JSON format and develop new applications or integrate with your existing business applications.
We have two types of API authentication available:
- API authentication using auth tokens (version 1)
- API authentication using access and refresh tokens (version 1.1)
Version 1 is the basic authentication method, in which you generate an auth token once and use the same token for all API functions. You can regenerate the auth token if you update your account credentials.
We also offer an upgraded version 1.1 to provide better security by limiting access to the activities that the user has to perform. You will need to generate access and refresh tokens to use APIs in version 1.1.
- We recommend using version 1.1, as version 1 will be retired soon.
- You must have a valid username and password to access Zoho Campaigns
- Developer environment/hosting server to integrate third-party application
- Internet connection to communicate with Zoho Campaigns API
- Make sure that APIs are not misused. We hold rights to disable your APIs, if we sense any misuse of our APIs.
If you need any assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com