Using sync option, it becomes really easy to import your Zoho Contacts into Zoho Campaigns mailing list.
To integrate your Zoho Contacts account, it is mandatory to have your Zoho Campaigns account with the same email address.
Step 1: Sync with Zoho Contacts
- Go to Contacts module --> Sync Contacts subtab.
- Click Sync Contacts from Zoho Services from right hand side.
- In Click Sync Contacts from Zoho Services page, choose the service as Zoho Contacts to be integrated with Zoho Campaigns.
- Click Proceed button.
Step 2: Sync Settings
- Sync Description: Give a name to your sync description. This is for your reference to remember the sync-related contacts.
- Mailing List Details: This is the mailing list in Zoho Campaigns to which you are going to sync your Creator contacts. We do have the option to add a new mailing list, for your convenience.
- Click the Next button to proceed.
Your contacts from Zoho Contacts have been imported to your list. Click Import History to view the detailed history of imported contacts.