Adding comments to Email Campaigns
Posting Comments on an email campaign allows the recipients to provide feedback which can convert to a discussion in the ling term. Zoho Campaigns provides a text box where users can submit comments for your email campaigns. You will be able to moderate and keep the comments private until you publish them.
- Letting recipients add comments for my email campaign
- Using Comments Merge Tags in my email campaign
- Viewing Recipient Comments
- Managing Comments
Recipients/Visitors can post comments on email campaign by clicking the link “View this email in a browser”. Upon clicking the link, the campaign opens in a separate tab where the recipients/visitors can add comments. Once recipient/visitor adds a comment it either gets published or awaits your approval depending upon your Comment Settings.
Note :The capability to post a comment applies even when a someone receives the email via forward.
Apart from clicking the link to View this email in a browser, you can insert the comment merge tag(s) in your campaign content. These merge tags will be displayed as an “Add Comment” link or an icon with hover as Add Comments.
To view the comments posted :
- From the Navigation toobar, choose Reports, and select Sent Campaigns.
- Click the Campaign for which you want to view the comments
- Click More and select Recipient Comments from the dropdown menu.
- A comment will not be visible until sender clicks the publish link.
- Users can view their own comments regardless of comment being approved or not.
There is always a high possibility of users or visitors posting irrelevant or derogatory comments. In order to restrict the less-relevant comments, you can customize your comment settings so that a comment requires your permission to get published.
You can decide on whether to publish a comment by clicking the Publish option or delete the comment by clicking the Delete option.
However, if you don’t want to moderate incoming comments, you can select the checkbox to publish the comments.