The agenda view is more like a dashboard where the next five events that are in store are displayed. Demonstrated below is an event titled "meeting", listed in the Agenda view.
- The date of occurrence is displayed first.
- The time duration of the event follows.
- The symbol of an alarm indicates that a reminder has been assigned to that event.
- The square you see next, displays the name of the calendar to which this event is saved, and the color code for that calendar.
- The title of the event appears next, as in the image below.
- If the event is a recurring one, then you will see two overlapped squares following the title.
- The two icons at the extreme right will not be visible by default. Only when you move your mouse over them, can you see them. The pencil is to edit the event. Clicking on it will open the edit event window. The "X" in red is to delete the event.
- Two navigation arrows are provided at the top-right for navigating beyond the five events displayed.