How do I enable Two Factor Authentication for my Zoho Invoice account?
You can access all of Zoho’s Apps using a Single Sign-On(SSO), which means that you can use any service from Zoho using the same email address and password.
You can enhance the security of your account by enabling Two Factor Authentication(TFA). It is an extra layer of security in which a user is identified using a combination of different methods. If TFA is enabled in a Zoho account, the user will be identified by:
- Step 1: Email Address(Username) and a unique password.
- Step 2: A verification code sent to a registered mobile number or a code generated by Google Authenticator.
To enable Two Factor Authentication(TFA) for your account:
- Go to https://accounts.zoho.com and login with your registered email address and password.
- Click on Two Factor Authentication.
- Select the mode using which you wish to be authenticated(SMS or Google Authenticator).
- Follow the steps as mentioned to setup, verify and confirm the addition of Two Factor Authentication for your account.