Apart from the predefined roles of Submitter, Approver, and Admin, Zoho Expense lets you add custom roles that suit your business needs. To create a new role:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Users under Users and Control.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click the + New Role button in the top right corner. You can also clone an existing role and define the access permissions as required.
- Enter the Role Name and customize the permissions based on the nature of the role.
- Click Save. A new role will be created and you can assign the role to users.