The cheque I had printed is damaged. Can I create/re-print a cheque with the same cheque number?
Yes, you can. But, it will be possible only if you first void and delete the existing cheque in Zoho Books.
- Go to the Payments Made section and select the payment for which you wish to print the cheque again.
- In the following screen, click on the Void option to void the cheque.
- Now select the filter at the top and select Void Cheques from the drop-down.
- Select the cheque that you had just voided and select the Delete option to delete the cheque.
- Now, you can go ahead and record a payment via cheque.
- Before printing the cheque, change the cheque number as per your preference.