Zoho Billing - Zapier Integration
Zapier is a web-based service that helps you automate different tasks in two different apps. Whenever a task is performed in one application, you can automate another task to be performed in another application.
**Trigger** - New Customer (Zoho Billing) **Action** - Add/Update Subscriber (MailChimp)
**Trigger** - New Item (Zoho Billing) **Action** - Create Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets)
Set up the Integration
To integrate Zoho Billing and Zapier:
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Select Other Apps in the left menu.
- Click Try Now next to Zapier.
- You will be redirected to the Zapier site.
- Click Make a Zap in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter Zoho Billing in the search bar and click Zoho Billing.
- In the following page, choose Zoho Billing as your trigger or action app.
- Choose the trigger event or action.
- Click Continue.
- Click Sign in to Zoho Billing, and it will direct you to a screen where you will have to enter the Authtoken.
- You can generate the Authtoken by clicking the link provided in the same screen.
- Enter the Authtoken provided and you will be connected to your existing Zoho Billing account.
- Select the domain in which your Zoho account resides.
- Click Yes, Continue to complete the setup.
Supported Triggers and Actions for Zoho Billing
Let’s assume you want to create a new contact in Zoho CRM whenever a customer is created in Zoho Billing. In this case, the trigger is a New Customer created in Zoho Billing, and the action will be a New Contact created in Zoho CRM.
Let’s have a look at some of the triggers that are supported in Zoho Billing
- New Customer - A new customer is created
- New Sales Invoice - A new invoice is created
- New Item - A new item is created
- New Expense - A new expense is created
- New Quote - A new quote is created
Let’s have a look at the actions that can be performed based on the triggers
- Create Customer - Creates a new Customer
- Create Sales Invoice - Creates a new Invoice
- Create Item - Creates a new Item
- Create Quote - Creates a new Quote
- Find Invoice - Finds an existing Invoice
Delete a Zap
When you feel that you don’t need a Zap any more, you can delete it by following these simple steps:
- In the Dashboard of your Zapier account, where you can find the list of all your Zaps.
Click the drop-down button next to the Zap you wish to delete.
- Click Really move to trash? to confirm.