My Timesheet View / Reports
Timesheets are used to capture the actual hours spent on a bug. This helps in easily tracking the effort the user has put it to solve the bug and also the time in which he worked to complete the bug. Timesheets are greatly effective in calculating the billable and non-billable hours, tracking resource utilization, and estimating the active work hours of your team.
You can log time either for a particular project in Timesheet module or across the projects in My Timesheets.
- Click My Timesheet in Home and select View More in the right corner.
- Select Add Log Time in the upper-right corner if you want to add log time for one day. (or) Click Weekly Log Time if you want to log time for one whole week.
- Select the project for which you want to log the entry.
- Enter the other details and click Submit to log time for a particular bug in the specific project.
You can view timesheets in a Grid, List and Calendar.
In List view, bugs are displayed on a daily basis for the selected time period and you can also see the total billable and non-billable hours for that week. By default, the current week is displayed with its billable, non-billable and total status.
In Grid view, bugs are displayed within grids for the selected time period and you can also see the total billable and non-billable hours for that week.
In Calendar view, total log time for both billable and non-billable is displayed against the dates in a calendar. You can click on a selected date to view its time sheet in List view.
Click Reports and Chart from the left panel and select TimesheetReports to view the consolidated timesheet report of your project. This report is displayed in the chart format, wherein you can change the ChartType drop-down. In addition, we've provided options to save the generated timesheet report as a PNG, JPEG, PDF, and print the chart.
- You need to install latest flash player in your machine to view these reports.
- To download latest Flash Player Click Here