Organization setup allows you to edit profile, change portal owner and url, backup up all your project data, configure business hours and provide ZSC key to import your contacts and users from other Zoho services into Zoho BugTracker.
Click Setup at the top right corner, and then click Org Settings. Configure your portal configuration and save. Configure your business hours and holidays, timesheet billing and approval, and rename the bugs tab.
You can edit your portal profile and save. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Configuration, to access your portal configuration.
Date format and business hours settings
You can now set date formats, business hours / days and holiday list for your company, to help you precisely calculate the project deliverables. And you can accurately calculate the task duration based on the actual number of hours or days.
- The Business Hours setting option is available in Premium and Enterprise plans.
- Skip weekends and Configure Holidays settings option is available only in Enterprise plan.
- In DATE FORMAT & BUSINESS HOURS SETTINGS, if you select hours option in Task Duration in, the task's Durationis calculated based on the scheduled working hours.
Configure the holiday and save, so that you can accurately calculate your business hours.
- To delete an existing holiday, mouse over the holiday and then click Delete Holiday.
- You can select weekends or holidays displayed in gray color as start or end dates for tasks in popout calendars. This option is available only in Enterprise plan.
Timesheet billing and approval status
Select and setup your default billing and approval status for timesheet. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Configuration, to access your portal configuration.
Rename bugs tab
You can rename the bugs tab based on your preference.
You can change your portal URL. And the new portal name will reflect in your portal URL. No special characters are allowed in portal URL. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings.
Portal owner change
You can change your portal owner. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings.
Only users with Admin role will be listed in the Select New Portal Owner drop-down. This updates the new portal owner. Portal Owner change is enabled only for paid plans.
Developers space - ZSC Key
ZSC key is used to access Zoho Projects modules in other services. The generated key and email id should be provided to other services. In addition, with the ZSC key you can import your contacts stored in other Zoho services. Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings, to access your portal settings.
You need to click Regenerate Key. When you click regenerate the ZSC Key, it will delete the existing key and will regenerate a new one. So after regenerating, you need to provide this new key for your needs.