Before you begin to file bugs in the bugtracker, you must setup certain basic workflow for the bugs. In Bug Settings you can set up business rules, status and workflow, severity, etc. You can customize your bugtracker to match your project needs. Users with Administrative rights can customize bugtracker.
Benefits of Bug Tracking Software
- Get a complete visibility of unresolved issues with views filtered by severity, category etc.
- Give structure to how bugs are handled by defining a cycle based on stages that can in turn be customized.
- Motivate team members to fix issues with access to resolutions, history, comments for each issue.
- Automate reminding and notifying members in charge of fixing bugs by setting notifications.
- Improve productivity by exactly knowing which bugs are reproducible, to what level.
Issue tracker's flexible workflow pattern lets you define individual workflows for different projects. It's easy to configure workflows in Zoho Projects to reflect your company's unique needs
Status and Workflow | Business Rules | Service Level Agreement | Web to Bug Form | Link Bugs