How can I generate a customized Tax Summary Report?
Zoho Books lets you view a customized Tax Summary Report for your organization. To generate reports for different types of transactions:
- Go to the Reports module in Zoho Books.
- Navigate to Taxes and select Tax Summary Report.
- Click the Customize Report option.
- Choose your Date Options from the dropdown or enter custom dates manually in the date fields.
- Select Cash or Accrual from the Report Basis dropdown.
- Finally, select All, Sales or Purchases under the Report By dropdown, based on which the report should be generated.
- Click Run Report to view the customized tax summary report.
Please note that if you choose to generate this report based only on Sales or Purchases transaction, Journal entries will not be included.