How do I disable a report that is scheduled to be generated using a report scheduler?
You can disable a scheduled report by performing the steps mentioned below:
- Log into your Zoho Books account and click on the Reports section from the left sidebar.
- Click on the scheduled report, which you wish to disable. (for eg: Sales by customer)
- The top right corner of the page will display a Report has been scheduled button. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window that follows (Report Scheduler), uncheck the Active option against Status to make the report inactive.
- Click on the Save button for the changes to take effect.
Note: If you wish to re-enable a scheduled report, kindly check the Active option against Status.