How do I create a recurring invoice? How do I make an existing invoice recurring?
To create a recurring invoice :
- Go to the Invoices tab under the Sales dropdown on the left navigation pane.
- Select All recurring invoices from the drop down. You can now view all your recurring invoices.
- Now, click the Create ”+” icon, and proceed to create an invoice as usual.
- You will be prompted to enter data relevant to recurring invoices, such as Start and End time, and Recurring frequency. Enter the information according to the specifications which you want your recurring invoice to possess.
- Save the changes.
To make an invoice recurring, all you need to do is,
- Go to the Invoices tab under Sales dropdown on the left navigation pane.
- Select the specific invoice you want to make recurring.
- Click on More Actions –> Make recurring.
- Fill in the appropriate fields such as ‘Repeat every’, which denotes how often the invoice is sent out, and ‘Start’ and ‘End’ date before saving the invoice.