How do I add additional information to my customer’s billing/shipping address?
Sometimes, you might wish to add a few extra information to your customer’s billing/shipping address. It could be anything from VAT Number, a reference number, or a tracking ID.
You can use custom fields to enter these additional information and add them to your customer’s billing/shipping address by inserting the appropriate placeholders.
To do that,
- Click on the Gear icon on the top-right corner and click go to Preferences .
- Select Contacts and go to Custom Fields.
- Add custom fields of your choice and click Save.
- Now, head to the Customer Billing Address format or Customer Shipping Address format and click on the Insert Placeholder drop-down.
- Choose the appropriate custom field label and custom field value.
- Once done, click Save for the changes to take effect.