The check I had printed is damaged. Can I create/re-print a check with the same check number?
Yes, you can. But, it will be possible only if you first void and delete the existing check in Zoho Books.
- Go to the Payments Made section and select the payment for which you wish to print the check again.
- In the following screen, click on the Void option to void the check.
- Now select the filter at the top and select Void Checks from the drop-down.
- Select the check that you had just voided and select the Delete option to delete the check.
- Now, you can go ahead and record a payment via check.
- Before printing the check, change the check number as per your preference.