My vendor has rounded off the total amount of the bill. How do I record the amount rounded off?
To record the round off amount, you must enable the Adjustments feature for your organization. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings on the top right corner of the page.
- Click General under Preferences.
- In the Select any additional charges you’ll like to add section, check the Adjustments option.
Now, to record the amount rounded-off:
- Go to the Purchases module in the left sidebar and select Bills.
- Click + New on the top right corner of the page to create a new bill.
- On the New Bill page, enter the required details and add the items included in the bill your vendor provided.
- In the Total section, enter the rounded-off amount in the text box next to the Adjustments field. If your vendor rounded down the bill’s total, include a minus sign (-) before the amount. For example, -10.
- Click Save as Draft or Save as Open.