- What are the marketplaces supported in each edition?
- Can one Zoho Inventory account be synced with two marketplace accounts from the same platform?
- On what basis does a sales channel item get mapped with an item in Zoho Inventory?
- What currency will the sales orders fetched from a marketplace have?
- How do I rectify incorrect item mapping?
- What is the basis on which customer information is mapped?
- What would trigger a stock update to the integrated sales channels?
- How is the stock updated in the sales channel?
- Does the physical stock or the accounting stock of the item get affected during a stock update?
- How long does it take for a stock update to get triggered? How long does it take to update the stock in the marketplaces?
- If a Zoho Inventory item is mapped to a sales channel item, which stock will be taken into consideration?
- After the initial sync, when the stock is updated in a sales channel, will it also be updated in Zoho Inventory?
- Will turning off stock update for one channel affect the stock update to the other channels?
- Stock update has not taken place for a marketplace item. What could be the cause?
- How do I disable the automatic stock sync from Zoho Inventory to my sales channels?
- What details from the shipment will get updated to the sales channel?
- If an order has multiple shipments, will the details of all shipments be updated to the marketplace?
- If I delete a shipment and create another in its place, will its details get updated to the marketplace?
- There was an error while updating the shipment status to the sales channel. What can be done?
- Will the status of both manual and carrier shipments get updated to the sales channel?
- Does force fulfilling a sales order trigger a shipment update to the sales channel?
- What will happen when a confirmed sales order that is synced into Zoho Inventory is marked as delivered in the sales channel?