Item Groups & Items
- How to create item groups and items?
- Can I add more items to an Item Group?
- What is reorder level in Zoho Inventory? How do I calculate reorder level for my items?
Theories, Doubts & Cases
- What does ‘opening stock’ or ‘inital stock’ mean?
- Can I add the item name in different languages?
- Can I have item price in multiple currencies?
- How is the stock-on-hand calculated?
- When does my stock-on-hand increase?
- When does my stock-on-hand decrease?
- What does ‘Preferred Vendor’ mean?
- How does the stock update occur in Shopify
- What does the Physical Stock and Accounting Stock value in each item details page indicate?
- Why do I see ‘Accounting Stock’ and ‘Physical Stock’ in place of ‘Available Stock’ while creating transactions?
- How to adjust stock for a particular inventory item?
- How to import item adjustments in Zoho Inventory?
- How to add or manage adjustment reasons?
- Is it possible to mark an item group as inactive?
- Is it possible to add a product code for an item?
- How do I filter my Items?
- I need a price list where only particular item rates need to be changed and the rest remains unchanged. How do I go about it?
- Can I delete an item? It shows me an error message when I try
- An item from a Sales Channel has been mapped wrongly with another item in Zoho Inventory. What do I do now?
- How can I restrict other users of my organization from editing the item price in transactions?
- How do I update the details of all my items at one go?
- How to import categories for the existing items in Zoho Inventory?
- How to export only the items linked to marketplaces in Zoho Inventory?
- How to see the total inventory sold & purchased for an item?
- Which inventory valuation method is used by Zoho Inventory?
- How to see the history of transactions for a particular item?
- Where can I see the profit made by each Item?
- How do I get notified when the quantity of an item goes below its reorder point?
- How can I find my low stock items?