How do I create a drop shipment?
To create a drop shipment in Zoho Inventory:
- Go to your sales order section.
- Select the sales order for which a dropshipment has to be created.
- Click on the More button and choose the Dropship option.
- Select whether you want to dropship the sales order partially or completely.
- If you’re dropshipping the sales order partially, choose the items that has to be dropshipped.
- Select the appropriate vendor from your contacts or add a new one.
- Fill up all details in the purchase order
- By default the Deliver To tab will have the Customer option checked.
- Click on the Save button to successfully create a drop shipment purchase order draft.
- You can access the drop shipped purchase orders from the Dropshipments tab in your sales order. You can mail it to your vendor from there.
You can only create dropshipments for Confirmed sales orders that do not have an invoice or package created for it.