Frequently Asked Questions on VAT

 Back to FAQ

I am a recipient involved in a reverse-charge transaction. What should I do?

You should calculate the amount of VAT to be paid to the government, self-account the VAT amount as output, and declare it in your VAT return.

If your supplier is a non-resident, your invoice won’t include the VAT amount. So you should either record the VAT amount digitally or make a note of it on the hard copy of your invoice.

Get your business VAT ready with Zoho Books, an easy to use accounting software