How do I calculate the total cost of a time entry incurred for the hours worked by a user?
You can calculate the total cost incurred for the hours worked by a user. Here’s how:
- Allocate a cost per hour rate for a user.
- Go to Time Tracking > Timesheet/Projects.
- Log a time entry.
- Enter the necessary details in the New Log Entry pop up.
- Based on the time entered in the Time Spent column the total cost will be calculated and displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Edit it, if necessary by clicking the Edit icon. You can change the cost per hour or the total cost in this section.
Based on the changes, the total cost will be re-calculated.