Why do PDFs contain additional pages with no content? How do I remove them?
Your PDFs will have additional page with no content if you have not updated your annexure content. To update your annexure content:
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner and select Templates.
- Hover over the template in which you want to remove the additional pages and click Edit below the template.
- Switch to the Annexure tab in the left sidebar.
- Click Update Annexure Content.
- Update the annexure content or remove them, if it is unnecessary.
- Click Save.
Once you’ve updated or removed your annexure content, your PDFs will no longer contain the additional empty pages.