Can I reset my organization?
No, it is not possible to reset your Zoho Books organization. The only option would be delete the organization and create a new one.
To delete an organization, please follow the instructions below,
- Click on the organization name on the top right corner and select Manage Organizations.
- In the following page, you will see a list of all your organizations.
- Click on the delete option under the organization you wish to remove.
- Confirm your action by clicking on Yes in the pop-up that follows.
Here are some things you should know:
- The organization should not be under any Paid plan.
- The user who is deleting the organization must be the last Admin user of the organization.
- The CRM integration must be disabled.
- If you’ve enabled the customer portal for a few contacts, deleting the organization will not allow your customers to access/view their previous transactions with your organization.
- If you’ve enabled bank feeds for this organization, deleting the organization will disable this integration and you will no longer be able to fetch your bank transactions.