Can I have different email templates for different plans?
Zoho Subscriptionss supports email templates for different products and not for different plans. This is because the scenario where you would want to use different templates for different plans are very low.
To send out product specific email templates, all you have to do is create multiple email templates for each notification and associate them to the specific product.
To create multiple email templates,
- In the Email Notifications sections, click the button Default next to template you want to edit.
- In the following pop-up, edit the email content and click Save As New. Enter a name for the new template and click Save.
- Follow the same steps and create a template for all the notifications you want.
Now, to associate the template for a product,
- Go to the Products tab and select the product to which a custom template has to be associated.
- Click the More button > Associate Templates.
- In the following pop-up, select the custom templates created using the drop-down next to each notifications and click Save.