As a new user, you will be asked to enter a few essential information about your organization during Quick Setup (See Getting Started section for more details) If you’ve missed to fill a few fields during the quick setup, don’t panic. You can still do a complete set up of your organization from the Settings tab.
Setting Up your Organization
Provide basic information about your organization
Users & Roles
Add multiple Users, assign them Roles and collaborate with them.
- Adding Users
- Deleting Users
- Changing User’s Status
- Adding Custom Roles
- Restricting user access to a set of customers
Configure your preferences from the Settings section.
- Recurring Invoices
- Credit Notes
- Delivery Note Settings
- Packing Slip Settings
- Custom Fields
Manage multiple Currencies in Zoho Invoice to transact with global clients.
- Adding New Currency
- Edit Currency and Adding Exchange Rate
- View Exchange Rates
- Importing Exchange Rate
- Exporting Exchange Rate
Enter Taxes in Zoho Invoice which are applicable for your business.
- Template Preferences
- Common-to-All Modules Customization
- Module Specific Customization
- Creating Templates in Multiple Languages
Set manual and automatic reminders to remind you about the invoices that are nearing or passed the payment date.
Automation allows you to create a set of rules for modules of Zoho Invoice based on which appropriate actions would be performed. A good example would be the case where a congratulatory e-mail is sent automatically to the team members when an estimate for goods worth over $1000 gets accepted by a client. In the next few steps, you will be learning about:
- Creating and describing a Workflow.
- Deciding on when to execute a workflow.
- Setting the conditions for executing a workflow.
- Associating actions such as email alerts, field updates and webhooks with a workflow.
- Connecting to an external web service provider using Webhooks.
To get started with workflows, navigate to > Automation.
- Workflow Scenarios
- Setting Up a New Workflow Rule
- Email Alerts
- Field Updates
- Webhook Examples
- Custom Functions
Integrate your account with a whole bunch of online payment gateways to instantly collect payments. Also integrate with Zoho CRM, with the help of a ZSC key to connect Zoho Invoice with Zoho CRM.
Manage your Subscription in Zoho Invoice.