Client Review in Zoho Invoice
Customer feedback is an essential process for any organization. It helps you understand what your customers think about your company. The customer review feature in Zoho Invoice allows your customers to rate and comment on your organization’s services.
Who wouldn’t love a positive word of mouth?
Requesting a review
Enabling Client Portal
In order to request a review from a customer, you must have enabled the client portal for him/her.
If you’ve not enabled client portal for a contact, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- Click on the Contacts tab present on the left sidebar and select the contact for whom you wish to enable the client portal.
- Click on the Enable Portal button present on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Next, an invitation will be sent to the email address of the customer. The customer should click on the Accept Invitation button and set a password in order to gain access to your organization’s client portal.
Asking for a Review
Once the customer starts using the client portal, you can request review from your customer and ask him to rate your organization’s services. To do that, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Contacts tab present on the left sidebar and select the contact to whom you wish to request a review.
- Click on the Request Review button present on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- This will send an email to the customer asking him/her to rate your service.
- Your clients can rate your service from the dashboard of the client portal.
- All they have to do is to rate your organization’s service on a scale of 5 stars; Add a few words about your service, and click on the Submit Review button.
- When your clients rate your service, you will receive a notification.
- You can view a customer’s current/previous reviews from the Client Reviews tab of the contact profile. You can also comment on their feedback.
- You can also share your customer’s review on Twitter by clicking on the Twitter icon.
Apart from requesting review from the Contacts section, one can also request review from thier clients while manually recording a payment.
Disabling the option to request client review
To disable the option to request reviews from customers, go to More Settings > Portal Settings and uncheck the Enable customer review for my services option.
Client Review Report
Zoho Invoice also has a separate report to display the list of client reviews that you’ve received from your customers. To access this report, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the Reports section on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Activity drop-down and select the Client Review report.
- Select the date range for which you wish to see the client reviews, and click on the Run Report button.
- This will show you the list of client reviews for the chosen time period.