27 November 2018
- Added a filter to export expense reports and trips based on their approved date.
20 November 2018
- Manage your Uber ride expenses effortlessly with the all new Zoho Expense-Uber for Business integration.
1 November 2018
- Introduced the "Shared with me" filter for Advance Approval under My Approvals.
- You can now run Advances by User Analytics based on the department filter.
25 October 2018
- Admins can now add custom statuses based on the expense reporting process in their organization for approved advance payments.
24 October 2018
- We’ve introduced a new Privacy and Security section in Settings with analytics, app lock feature and crash reports to give you complete control over your mobile app.
19 October 2018
- Admins can now carry forward the excess advance payment by recording the balance amount as a new advance payment. Employees can use this new advance payment on their future expense reports.
15 October 2018
- Admins can now import and export the exchange rates for all the currencies in one go.
12 October 2018
- You can now run Analytics based on Customer custom fields for Expense by Customer and Project custom fields for Expenses by Project.
28 September 2018
- You can now configure automatic matching of expenses to corporate card feeds.
25 September 2018
- Admins can now automate the generation and submission of reports on a weekly or monthly basis for their users.
19 September 2018
- You can add a merchant code to the merchants and associate the code while creating expenses.
12 September 2018
- Approvers can now perform actions like approve reports, reject reports and add comments to the expense reports from their Outlook account.
31 August 2018
- Admins can easily process the offline reimbursements for users who have added their bank account details.
21 August 2018
- Generate detailed reports to know the users who are yet to receive their reimbursements.
15 August 2018
- Back up your receipts that are in Zoho Expense by downloading them.
31 July 2018
- You can back up your organizational data by downloading them as a CSV file.
28 July 2018
- You can now choose to disable Per Diem and mileage based expense feature on your policy requirements.
7 July 2018
- Apply surcharge for the expenses which you incur in a foreign currency.
29 June 2018
- Enable desktop notifications for Zoho Expense in your browser to get notified about your expense reporting and other activities.
27 June 2018
- You can now export your reports with password protection in a PDF format.
20 June 2018
- Assign delegates to approve expense reports on your behalf.
13 June 2018
- You can now have exclusive Analytical Reports for online reimbursements done through our payment gateways.
4 June 2018
- Policy admins can now view and add the corporate cards of their policy users.
30 May 2018
- Import Jobs (Sub-customers) from QuickBooks Desktop as Projects to Zoho Expense.
25 May 2018
- Grant permission to your users to access and export the Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
15 May 2018
- Add additional information about your Customers and Projects using custom fields.
8 May 2018
- Ensure that your users fill in all the important information by making tags mandatory.
4 May 2018
- You can now export your reports with password protection in XLSX, XLS and CSV formats.
25 April 2018
- Zoho Expense supports the mileage threshold distance set by the National Joint Council.
18 April 2018
- Your very own personal bot can now help you manage your expense reports right from Zoho Cliq.
11 April 2018
- You can now add or remove fields on your advance payments using custom fields.
- The names of the reports can be generated automatically based on your preset preferences.
- You can generate Analytics for Expenses by attendee.
10 April 2018
- Admins and approvers can now apply advance payments to expense reports from the approvals tab.
9 April 2018
- You can prevent overwriting of exchange rates in expense creations and advance payments.
6 April 2018
- Your corporate card reconciliation reports are now under the Analytics section.
4 April 2018
- Zoho Expense is now available in Chinese.
2 April 2018
- Setup the delegation workflow in your organization and add delegates who can create and submit reports on your behalf.
26 March 2018
- Differentiate personal expenses from corporate expenses by marking them as personal.
19 March 2018
- Zoho Expense iOS app is now available in German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Japanese.
13 March 2018
- Match a single card feed with two or more expenses.
6 March 2018
- You can now sync Jobs (Sub-customers) from QuickBooks Online as Projects to Zoho Expense.
2 March 2018
- Export your data by password protecting the XLSX and CSV files.
26 February 2018
- Save time and simplify accounting for employee expenses with QuickBooks Online.
24 February 2018
- The Zoho Expense iOS application is equipped with the automatic edge detection feature, which automatically crops your receipts.
23 February 2018
- You can now record quarter (0.25), half (0.5) and three-quarter (0.75) of a day in per diem days while creating expenses.
12 February 2018
- Reimburse your employees as soon as an expense is approved, by integrating Zoho Expense with ICICI.
8 February 2018
- Remove multiple expenses from the reports’ details page.
- You can change the statuses of multiple reports with the click of a button.
29 January 2018
- You can easily sync all the projects from Zoho Projects with Zoho Expense by integrating Zoho Projects and Zoho Expense.
19 January 2018
- Update project head and users for multiple projects at one go.
10 January 2018
- Saudi Arabia edition is now available for Zoho Expense to cater to Saudi Arabia's VAT requirements and for easy recording of expenses.
9 January 2018
- You can find out the repetitive data in your Zoho Expense account with duplicate detection.
27 December 2017
- You now have the option to create projects on all the Expense-creation pages.
21 December 2017
- Display the trip details on the PDF of an Expense report.
6 December 2017
- Create expenses in the Indian edition of Zoho Expense without applying any GST.
- Associate tags with Credit Card expenses.
22 November 2017
- You can undo the last import of card statement, if you have imported twice.
15 November 2017
- Use advanced search to know how much cash has been disbursed.
14 November 2017
- You can now choose to exclude the tax information of selected categories from your accounting software’s tax reports.
6 November 2017
- You can choose the font that is best suited for the language in your PDF expense report.
31 October 2017
- Fetch your corporate card transactions directly from your card providers.
26 October 2017
- Policy admins can record advance payments for their respective policy members.
17 October 2017
- Create custom roles and give permission to let them add a corporate card for other employees of your organization.
8 October 2017
- You can choose how many receipts should be accommodated in a page when you download the PDF expense report.
30 September 2017
- You can itemize expenses created from card transactions.
20 September 2017
- Associate reporting tags with each item in an expense.
12 September 2017
- Customize your export template further.
18 August 2017
- You can customize the expense details’ analytics based on payment mode and description.
15 August 2017
- Configure advance payment settings and its approval flow.
10 August 2017
- You can now mark your corporate card expenses as a personal expense directly from the statement line while creating an expense.
28 July 2017
- Split your expense based on the amount, customer, project and much more.
21 July 2017
- Add your employees to multiple organizations by connecting one G suite organization to multiple Zoho Expense accounts.
17 July 2017
- Grant or restrict access for users who are admins of their respective policies to view expense reports or advance payments.
8 July 2017
- You can now import all the expense reports shared with you, from the Reports module, under 'Shared with me' filter.
1 July 2017
- Apply GST rates on the expenses by entering your GSTIN number (Indian edition).
22 June 2017
- You can now customize the analytics by adding multiple filters.
18 June 2017
- Mention the project code along with the project name while creating an expense.
12 June 2017
- You can now select the reimbursement type while running the analytics (US edition only).
7 June 2017
- Use custom status for your expense reports whenever it is approved or reimbursed.
3 June 2017
- Access your Zoho Invoice account from the Integration module in Zoho Expense.
1 June 2017
- Select multiple expense policies and categories when you run the analytics.
31 May 2017
- PDF formats of expense reports are redesigned to get you all the information in one place.
15 May 2017
- You can let your employees know about a change in the expense policy by sending an in-app notification.
10 May 2017
- Get a clear idea of how much you have spent on capturing leads, by running Zoho Expense reports in Zoho CRM.
4 May 2017
- Reimburse your employees online using ACH, powered by Forte payment gateway.
3 May 2017
- Bulk update the custom fields available in the user details.
26 April 2017
- Identify the G Suite imported users from the non-imported and search for additional users.
21 April 2017
- Schedule the analytical reports and send them to multiple people at a time.
18 April 2017
- Bulk update the custom fields in expenses.
10 April 2017
- Approvers and admins can correct the reports submitted to them, even after they are approved.
31 March 2017
- Set up an approval flow based on your company’s reporting hierarchy for up to as many levels you like.
29 March 2017
- You can now exclude personal expenses from your corporate card transactions.
- Enable, disable or delete customers and projects in bulk from your account.
25 March 2017
- Skip or override the existing user records while inviting users in bulk in a CSV file.
20 March 2017
- Add corporate cards to Zoho Expense and convert your transactions into expenses.
16 March 2017
- You can now choose to skip the invitation email while adding users and send it once you set up your organization.
15 March 2017
- You can now choose attendees for an expense, from all of your contact persons.
09 March 2017
- You can now rearrange the options in your dropdown custom fields and also sort them alphabetically.
- Expense details section will now be shown based on entity customization.
- Manage your employees' expenses better using the Zoho Expense - Zoho People integration.
08 March 2017
- You can now add negative values for your expenses to balance out an over-payment or to defer part of a pre-payment.
28 February 2017
- You can now stay on top of your users' mileage expenses using the Mileage by User report in Analytics.
20 February 2017
- QuickBooks Online is now integrated with all editions (except the UK edition) of Zoho Expense.
09 February 2017
- You can now mention specific details about your users like gender, DOB, designation, etc. while inviting them.
07 February 2017
- You can now toggle the option to either be notified about report submission, or not.
- You can now attach existing receipts to expenses created from the Reports module.
06 February 2017
- Rejection of exports that are exported to QuickBooks Online is now possible, albeit with a warning message.
27 January 2017
- You can now restrict your users to read or write custom fields, or give them full access using Access Permissions.
20 January 2017
- You can now configure workflow rules for the Advance Payment module in Zoho Expense.
11 January 2017
- Using Custom Aprroval process, you can now specify reports to be automatically approved or rejected, based on specified criteria.
15 December 2016
- Import your Office 365 contacts as customers, and users into your Zoho Expense organization to enjoy a single sign-on process.
28 November 2016
- Add more detail to your expenses by creating sub-categories under a parent category.
25 November 2016
- Customize the way you want to see the list of expense reports using Custom views.
22 November 2016
- You can now update your reports in bulk using the bulk update option.
17 November 2016
- You can now associate multiple advance payments to one expense report.
- Customize your expense reports according to your preferences using Report Fields Customization.
2 November 2016
- Let fields get automatically updated when your workflow conditions are met, with the Field Updates feature.
25 October 2016
- You can now invite your users in bulk.
20 October 2016
- Ensure that employee expenses are effectively controlled by creating Policies in Zoho Expense.
- Customize Approval flow for your employees and departments.
- Automate Email alerts and notifications by using Workflows.
18 October 2016
- Add additional information about your employees by using Custom Fields.
3 October 2016
- Associate Zoho CRM potentials with your Expense Reports.
30 September 2016
- Revamped the Analytics section.
26 September 2016
- Auto import bank feeds for your manually added cards.
19 September 2016
- Filter out billable and non-billable expenses while running the analytics for expenses.
7 September 2016
- Renaming Receipts to Receipt Inbox
31 August 2016
- You can now create Per diem expenses for daily allowances based on the Per diem rates set by the admin.
24 August 2016
- Admins can now run reports on unsubmitted expenses in the analytics section.
23 August 2016
- Admins can now record advance payments, which the employees can use while creating expense reports.
18 Jul 2016
- Forward the receipts in your inbox to your Zoho Expense account and they get converted into expenses automatically.
4 Jul 2016
- View the tax summary under the expense report details in the UK and Canada edition of Zoho Expense.
- Make fields mandatory in the expense creation page.
13 Jun 2016
- Record reimbursements in bulk from the All Approvals section.
8 Jun 2016
- Capture any type of additional information about your expenses using Custom Fields.
2 Jun 2016
- Add vehicles in Zoho Expense and assign mileage rates to them.
17 May 2016
- Choose who should be the vendor of your non-reimbursable expenses in QuickBooks.
- Move your expenses from Zoho Expense to QuickBooks, Automatically
- Advance payments can be now exported to QuickBooks Online.
- Export your reimbursable expenses as Journals to QuickBooks Online
12 May 2016
- Attach files to your expense report
11 May 2016
- Integrating Zoho Expense with QuickBooks Online
02 May 2016
- Determine the VAT amount that can be reclaimed on your mileage expenses.
- Option to edit mileage rates in the UK edition
- Attach multiple receipts to your expense
22 Apr 2016
- Choose the template before downloading or printing a report from the Approvals section.
01 Apr, 2016
iOS Update 1.3
- Our expense and report pages now sport a brand new look! Along with the UI overhaul comes a slew of new features.
- View the history of each expense and report on the fly.
- A lot of approver specific features have been introduced in this update. This includes editing submitted expenses and the option to reject individual expenses.
- Now add comments from within our app.
- Custom fields now have a data type field. Limit the input to maintain data consistency.
- You can now edit the tax amount instead. Not always do you get a percentage!
- Create, edit and delete currencies on the go.
- We have also squashed some bugs in this update.
15 Mar, 2016
- Send notifications to your Slack Channel on the Approval and Rejection of Expense reports. Integrating Zoho Expense with Slack
9 Mar, 2016
- Import and export your Projects in Zoho Expense
29 Feb, 2016
- Admins can now access All Company reports from the All Approvals section.
- Now use the search option to easily navigate to multiple organizations.
9 Feb, 2016
- Add a drop-down custom field in your expense report
- Option to delete organizations
8 Feb, 2016
- Introducing the Department feature in Zoho Expense. You can now mention the department to which your employee belongs and also view the analytics based on departments.
19 Jan, 2016
- Customize user permissions by creating custom roles in Zoho Expense
12 Jan, 2016
- Users can now add custom fields to their reports to provide additional information about their expenses
7 Jan, 2016
- Enabling individual expense rejection in expense reports for easier approval.
31 December, 2015
- Relocated Cards from dashboard to the sidebar
- Collectively download receipts of your expense report
- Submit, approve or reject several expenses at a time
- Choose what to see while running the analytics by using the advanced customization
27 October, 2015
- Option to Choose Default PDF template for expense reports
20 October, 2015
- Edit submitted/approved expenses
19 October, 2015
- Attach receipts with bulk added expenses
08 October, 2015
- Released Zoho Expense web extension for Google chrome
05 October, 2015
- Export reports in bulk from the Approvals Tab
30 September, 2015
- Group by category template for PDF expense reports
- Bulk update of approval workflow
- Merge Credit Card transactions with existing expenses
14 September, 2015
- Auto-sync CRM users to Zoho Expense
08 September, 2015
- Include attendees in your expense
- Import/Export Users
02 September, 2015
- Auto categorisation of expense reciepts
- Upload travel policies of your company
24 August, 2015
- Import Credit card statements onto your Zoho Expense account
17 August, 2015
- Option to create Multi-level approval workflow
28 July, 2015
- Mileage for the UK edition
14 July, 2015
- Option to add expenses in bulk
- VAT feature for the UK edition
- Expense reports are made to show total reimbursement amount in base currency
10 July, 2015
- Fields customization under Expenses Preferences
03 July, 2015
- Project creation in Zoho Expense
02 July, 2015
- Tax feature for Canadian version
19 June, 2015
- Option to cc other users while submitting a report
28 May, 2015
- Option to add taxes (except for the UK edition)
- Debit Card support
- Customer Import/Export
- Option to associate project and customer information to a report
- New analytic report filters: Expenses by Customer, and Expenses by Project
- Option to import Accounts/Contacts from Zoho CRM
- Inclusion of receipts as part of emailed reports
- Option to create, edit, and manage payment modes
12 May, 2015
- Option to merge merchant entries
- New analytic report filters: reimbursements by users, and advances by users
- Option to merge expense entries
04 May, 2015
- Option to create billable expenses
- Option to export individual expense reports
- Option to create customers and associate project
- Option to choose payment mode while creating an expense
27 Apr, 2015
- Option to allow/restrict uncategorized expenses to be part of expense reports
- Addition of reference number information in report details and to reports in PDF formats
- Option to copy a particular email ID when an expense Report is approved
16 Apr, 2015
- Option to recall a submitted report added in the Android app
- PDF, Print, and Share options added for Expense Reports in the Android app
- Scan failed Reciepts filter added in the Android app
- Chromium support added
12 Apr, 2015
- Option to choose a default Approver for an Admin
- Option to configure Account Code(GL Code) for Expense categories
- Option to select 'Paid through' while recording reimbursement
10 Apr, 2015
- Track Mileage expense with your Apple Watch