I’ll not able be able to approve the expense reports that are submitted to me for a while. Can I assign other users to approve the expense reports on my behalf temporarily?
You can assign another approver to approve transactions on your behalf. These approvers are known as out-of-office approvers in Zoho Expense. When you assign an out-of-office approver, all the transactions that are submitted to you will be auto-forwarded to their Approvals tab through which they can approve the transactions.
Note: Only approvers and admins can be appointed as out-of-office approvers. You can add only one out-of-office approver for yourself.
To add an out-of-office approver:
- Click the icon in the top right corner..
- Click + Add Out-Of-Office Approver.
- Select the user you want to appoint as your out-of-office approver in the User Name dropdown.
- Select a Start Date and an End Date, after which the access given to your out-of-office approver will expire.
- Click Save. All the transactions that will be submitted to you during the configured duration, will be automatically forwarded to the Approvals section of your out-of-office approver.