Zoho Expense lets you customise the analytic reports based on your business needs. You can add filters, choose the columns that have to be displayed in the analytic reports etc.
To customise an analytic report:
- Click the icon on the left sidebar. If you’re an admin, switch to Admin View and click Analytics on the left sidebar.
- Click the analytic report you want to customise.
- Click Customise at the top of the page.
- Enter the required date range and customise the values filled in the other fields, if required.
- If you want to add more filters in the report, click + Add More at the end of the page.
- If you want to reset the filters you’ve added, click Reset Filters at the top right side of the page.
- If you have configured tags, click Filter by Tags to filter details according to the selected tag.
To choose the columns that have to be displayed in the report:
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button at the top of the page. All the columns that can be added to your analytic report will be shown in the left side table and the columns that are already added to your analytic report will be shown in the right side table.
- Drag and drop the columns you want in your report from the left side table to the right side table. You can also hover over a column name in the left side table and click the + button to add a column in your report.
- If you want to remove a column, hover over a column name in the right side table and click. Click Run Report to view the customised analytics.