How do I display my customer’s tax information on my invoice?
To display your customer’s tax information, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the Gear icon present on the top right corner.
- Go to Contacts (under Preferences) and give a label for your custom field. If you want to include VAT information, create a custom field titled as VAT.
- Click on the Insert Placeholders drop-down from the Customer Address Format section and choose your custom field and the custom value.
- Click on Save for the changes to take effect.
- This action will display your customer’s tax information/number on all invoices directed to them.