I’ve recorded a few transactions for the previous tax periods after the BAS return was marked as filed. How can I include those transactions in the next BAS return?
You can include the transactions that were recorded in the previous tax periods in the next BAS return. Here’s how:
- Go to the Reports module on the left sidebar.
- In the Taxes section, select BAS.
- Select an unfiled return.
- Select the Include previous period’s unfiled transactions option.
- Click Ok to confirm your action.
You have now included the transactions that were recorded during the previous tax periods in your unfiled BAS return.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!