I’ve recorded a few transactions for the previous tax periods after the BAS return was marked as filed. How can I include those transactions in the next BAS return?
You can include the transactions that were recorded in the previous tax periods in the next BAS return. Here’s how:
- Go to the Reports module on the left sidebar.
- In the Taxes section, select BAS.
- Select an unfiled return.
- Select the Include previous period’s unfiled transactions option.
- Click Ok to confirm your action.
You have now included the transactions that were recorded during the previous tax periods in your unfiled BAS return.