How to edit a transaction that is included in a BAS return?

You have to unfile the BAS return of that particular period (after deleting the payment/claim if you have recorded any) to edit a transaction. Here’s how:

  • Go to the Reports module on the left sidebar.
  • In the Taxes section, select BAS.
  • Select the return you wish to unfile.
  • Click Mark as Unfiled.
  • Click OK to confirm.

Once you unfile the BAS return, you can go ahead and edit the transaction of your choice.

Edit Transaction
Was this document helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Want a feature?

Switch to smart accounting software. Switch to Zoho Books.   Start my free 14-day trial


Online accounting software
for small businesses.