I want to provide discounts at invoice level. Can I?
Yes you certainly can,
- Just go to Settings and go to Preferences.
- Select the **General **preferences sub tab and scroll down. Here you can find a section titled Do you give discounts?
- Now, you can choose to avoid discounts, give one at invoice level or even at individual item level by checking the respective option, and include it in your invoice.
- You can also choose to apply the discount before or after tax from the dropdown.
Also remember to enable a field to display discounts on your invoices. To do this,
- Go to Settings – Templates – Invoice Templates – Edit.
- Go to the ‘Item Table’ tab, and under that check the box for ‘Discounts’ .
- Save changes.