How do I change the payment gateway that is associated with a recurring invoice?
A payment gateway that is associated with a recurring invoice can be changed only after deleteing the card that is associated with the recurring invoice. To change the payment gateway:
- Go to the Recurring Invoices module.
- Select the recurring invoice for which you want to change the payment gateway associated with it.
- Click the More dropdown and select Delete Card.
- Click Delete Card in the following pop-up.
- Next, click the Edit icon of the corresponding recurring invoice.
- Check the payment gateway you wish to associate with the recurring invoice from the list of payment gateways.
Note: Only the payment gateways that you’ve integrated with Zoho Books in the Integrations - Preferences will be listed here.
- Click Save.
- Now, click the Associate my Credit Card button on the top bar.
- Select a card from the list of cards if there are cards associated with the customer’s contact.
- Or, enter the card details in the pop-up.
- Click Associate Card.
Now, the card will be added with the newly selected payment gateway.