How do I notify my accountants in Zoho Books when I’ve changed their user roles or permissions?
Accountant role users in Zoho Books can be notified through email when the admin updates their role, deletes the user or marks them inactive.
To notify them:
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles.
- Select the Accountant in Zoho Books whose role/permissions you want to change.
- Perform the required action such as Edit role, Delete or Mark as Inactive.
- Mark the checkbox near the notify user option in the pop-up.
- Click Save/Delete/Mark as Inactive.