- Navigate to the module you would like to export data.
- Click on the Export option from the drop down.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to select the module from which the data needs to be exported.
- Once you have selected the module, filter the transactions you wish to export by selecting one of the following options:
- All: Export all the transactions.
- Custom: Specify a date range for which you wish to export transactions. Please note that the date range refers to the date of creation.
- Pick a format in which it needs to be exported to your hard drive, CSV or XLS.
- Click on Export
Note: The Filter by option will not be available for entities that belong to Timesheet and Others.