Edit, Print, Download and Delete Client Approvals
The following are some of the other actions that can be carried out in Client Approvals.
- Print - Click the Print icon to print your client approvals.
- PDF - To download your client approvals as PDFs, click the PDF icon.
- Edit - To edit your client approvals, click the Edit icon on the top right corner.
- Delete - To completely delete your client approval, click the More dropdown and select Delete.
Client Approval Filters
We have a set of filters based on which you can filter your client approvals and list them.
Client Approvals can be listed based on their status and the customer names. The status can be chosen from the Status dropdown and the customer name can be chosen from Select Customer dropdown. The following are the status filters that are available in Zoho Books for Client Approvals:
- Pending Submission
- Pending Approval
- Approval Overdue
These filters can also be used by your clients from the Client Portal.
Disable Client Approvals
Prerequisite: To disable the Client Approvals feature for your organization, you will have to disable Client Approvals for every individual project that has client approvals enabled. To do so:
- Uncheck the Enable Client Approval for the time entries of this project option by editing an existing project.
Next, to disable Client Approvals for your organization:
- Click the Gear icon on the top right corner and select Preferences.
- Go to Projects and uncheck Enable Client Approvals for time entries.
- Click Save.