How do I configure a firewall to work with Zoho Assist?
Ensure the following to make Zoho Assist work beyond the system firewalls,
- Exclude Domains in the firewall and proxy setttings.
- Allow certain Ports in the firewall settings
- Include executable files or exclude directories in the firewall and anti-virus settings.
Exclude TCP and Web Socket protocols for the following domains from your firewall and proxy settings
Allow the following ports in your firewall settings
- TCP and WebSocket ports 443 and 80
Configure your firewall and anti-virus settings to allow the following executables
( or )
Exclude the following directories from your firewall and anti-virus settings
- 32 bit OS - %localappdata%/zohomeeting/, %programfiles%/ZohoMeeting
- 64 bit OS - %localappdata%/zohomeeting/, %programfiles(x86)%/ZohoMeeting
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve the issue, fill up the details and submit the form given below. Our support team will contact you shortly.
* Mandatory Fields