Session Notes enables the technician to store crucial information, case history and comments at the end of every remote support or unattended access session. It can be used by both technicians and Administrator for auditing purposes and future reference. You can edit the notes anytime and download them when required.
- Create, edit and update the notes whenever you want to.
- View and download the session notes as .csv file.
How to add a session note
- Once the session is over, an end session dialog will open up.
- Choose Add Session Note.
- Enter the Session name.
- Enter the necessary text and click END NOW.
How to add/edit session notes for a closed session
- In the homepage, click beside the session and edit/add the content.
- Click SAVE to update the session note.
How to download the session notes
- Navigate to Reports in Zoho Assist home page.
- Click Exportas CSV to download.
- The session notes along with the session details gets downloaded at the chosen location.